- 471 develop wheat allergy after using popular 'green-tea' face soap
TOKYO (Kyodo) -- A total of 471 people have developed a wheat allergy after using a type of popular green face soap and some of them have become seriously ill, health ministry officials said Tuesday, citing a report by the producer.
Yuuka Co. began recalling the soap called "Cha no Shizuku" (Drip of Tea) in May and has said the soap now on the market is safe as it does not contain the agent that caused the allergic symptoms.
22$ soap that renders you unconcience anyone?
supposedly "It is made from chemical-free tea, so it is kind to delicate facial skin.". I think that this indicates that along with food, other products should be kept under strict radioactive watch also.
Besides, why did they put green tea in quotation marks if the soap indeed is made from tea?
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- Radioactive Iodine Detected in Wide Areas of Europe Since Mid October
- IAEA baking bullbiscuits in Hungary
- New Iran Nuclear Plant Blast 'No Accident': Report