- Japan passes $157 billion recovery budget
Japan's parliament today passed a 12.1 trillion-yen ($157 billion) extra budget, the third this year, to finance post-quake reconstruction...
... and strong yen and blah blah blah...
Most of the "reconstruction money" up untill now was spent cleaning up corporate & government offices... Toshiba, Hitachi Plant Picked for Radiation Tests After Fukushima, all while People in Fukushima are forced to do decontamination work for free …
|< Prev||Next >|
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group
- Checkups to Start March 26 for TEPCO's Only Active Reactor