- Contaminated Water from Fukushima I Nuke Plant Crossing the International Date Line
The Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC), which only yesterday announced the cesium contamination of Pacific Ocean at 5000 meters deep, disclosed the result of their simulation of dispersion of radioactive cesium on the surface of Pacific Ocean.
Now they tell us that the contaminated water from the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant accident may have reached the international date line in 4 to 5 months after the accident.
That would be in July-August time frame.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- Radioactive Iodine Detected in Wide Areas of Europe Since Mid October
- IAEA baking bullbiscuits in Hungary
- New Iran Nuclear Plant Blast 'No Accident': Report